Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chicken and Pineapple Kebab



I got the inspiration from Jenn of Bread plus Butter this Monday with her Grilled Shrimp Skewers plus I love anything with pineapples! Trouble is, I have used up all the shrimps for the scampi and the only meat in my fridge is, chicken... But my taste buds are craving for something with pineapple and thus, the chicken pineapple kebab.

I tried Jenny`s recipe for the marinade and that turned out quite well. They were tasty as can be although I am sure it is not the same if you grill over charcoal and not the grill function in the microwave or the stove which is too even for my taste. And it looked too dry too. I want my food especially the meat to look juicy. I thought melting cheese over it but didn`t have cheese that time. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the "padigo" kahit ala una na ng umaga!

manny

MaRyA said...

you are always welcome. thanks for eating my experiments hehehe

mafe said...

if experiments were always like these then I wouldn't mind being part of the experiment.wehehe

MaRyA said...

hurry and come here then and lets experiment together!